Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Prep


With Christmas rapidly approaching, we had some tasks to complete.  The Christmas presents are purchased and wrapped, the decorations are mostly in place, and the Christmas card photo shoot is done (below are some of the fun pictures).





I also had to get ready for a Christmas cookie exchange with my mom's group.  I had to ice a LOT of gingerbread men (and women!).

 

Our food for the week included ham steak, fish, bread, milk, apple cider, yogurt smoothie, potatoes, pears, cauliflower, parsnips, and two types of greens.


Samantha had her 9 month appointment at the pediatrician.  She's back on the chart for height (just barely at 29 1/2 inches) and her weight moved down the chart a bit (about 60th percentile at 19 lb. 12 oz.).


I've been taking the Wilton Cake Decorating class at JoAnn Fabrics and finished my first cake (not too bad for a first attempt!).


Samantha still loves to eat, eat, eat...and is quite independent about it!


She enjoys playing with (and hoarding) her clean diapers.


We rode the Metro for the first time to go visit the Natural History Museum.


And we went to a play date with the new mom's group that we hadn't seen in awhile. 




I hope to not be so late next week (and I'll post her weekly pictures later).

No comments:

Post a Comment