Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tile Coming Soon…

This week was spent getting the bathroom closer to laying tile. My parents came down for the weekend and my dad and Chris worked on installing the backerboard and the mortar bed in the shower area. We are now to the point where we can probably start tiling in a few days.


While they were working in the bathroom, my mom and I did things like painting the den door and decorating the nursery. And of course there was a lot of playing with and holding Samantha!

My mom also chopped off all my hair so that I can donate it. It is nice to have all that long hair gone!



Because my birthday is this week, we went out for dinner and brunch. They were the first times Samantha was in a restaurant and she did very well.


Samantha had her 1 month doctor’s appointment today and she is growing like a weed (a chubby one!). She is now 22 inches (90th percentile) and 10 pounds (75th percentile). The doctor was very happy with her growth and progress with her strength and development.


We keep wondering who Samantha looks like – I tried to put together a few pictures of us as babies. I think it’s obvious that she got Chris’ hair (since I was a bald baby for a long time!) and eyelashes but the rest we’re not sure about. What do you think?



Here are some other pictures from the week:










This week should bring about a huge change to the exterior of the house. I plan on posting a lot of pictures of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment