Monday, November 11, 2013

Wall Complete - Soil Needed!

It's going to get very cold here soon so we really needed to finish as much outside work as possible.  Fortunately, we were able to finish up the retaining wall this week.  Chris worked on it when he came home from work, I helped after Samantha was in bed, and we were able to finish it up on Sunday. 


The rest of the time was spent putting the drain tile in, dumping in very heavy loads of gravel and concrete debris, and covering it all up with soil.  We still need to buy some additional topsoil but we're pretty close to being able to plant this area. 

 
We had some fun this week - I went to a Pampered Chef party and a My Favorite Things party, Chris went to a work brewing party and played volleyball.

The big news of the week though was that we had the 20 week sonogram.  The baby is healthy and has Samantha's nose and large feet!  I was a little nervous going in but I'm so thankful that everything is as expected.


And I'll end with a picture of Samantha in one of her nice hats:

No comments:

Post a Comment